- Name: Amber
- Age: 25
- Height: 5’8
- Weight: I haven’t weighed myself in forever, so who knows
- Relationship status: single
- Birthday: october 2nd
- Favorite color: green
- Favorite band: mumford & sons
- Last song listened: mumford & sons - white blank page
- Favorite movie: amelie
- Last movie watched: iron man
- Favorite book: the namesake - jhumpa lahiri
- Last book read: currently reading the second volume of the complete sherlock holmes
- # of siblings: 0
- # of pets: 0
- Best school subject: when i was in high school? hmmm probably english.
- Mac or PC? mac
- Cell phone type: it’s a shitty at&t gophone “smart phone” because i’m out of contract and waiting until i can afford the samsung galaxy s3
- Current shirt color: grey tank with “c’est le coup de foudre” on it
- Gamer? no, i like to watch people play video games like i’m watching a movie that i can influence by shouting
- Day or night? night
- Summer or winter? winter, yes so many cozy sweaters and scarves
- Most-visited website? tumblr, or weather.com
- Celebrity crush: benedict cumberbatch
- Biggest turn on: a slightly twisted sense of humor and hair you will let me play with
Whenever I go somewhere with shoes I always try on the highest ones. I cannot usually walk very far in them, but THAT IS NOT THE POINT.
I took these on my phone’s camera, plus the mirror in the shoe department was GROSS. Get it together, Target.
I call these “Lady Benedict Shoes,” for obvious reasons:
They were actually SHOCKINGLY comfortable. They were also tied together, forcing me to walk with little mincing weirdo steps from the aisle to the mirror. People looked at me strangely.
I also found oddly formal pajamas:
This is at Walgreens, but it really startled me when I walked in. So now I must inflict it on other people:
Fun times at Target (and Walgreens) today!!
Sorry that this post was filled with huge images of my feet. And Donald Trump.
FACT: In the extremely (EXTREMELY) unlikely event I would happen across Martin Freeman as he was out walking his dog(s?!) I would notice the dog before I’d notice him.
Tumblr Name: nolala (is that not… next to… the post?)
Nickname(s): Anna/Angela/Amanda aka “I forgot your name”
Birthday: October 2nd
Relationship Status: ❒ Single ❒ Taken ✔ Very Sleepy
Random fact about you: I’ll sing a song just for you at the drop of a hat. If that song happens to be “The Presidents Song” or a personalized version of “Total Eclipse of the Heart” I can’t be held responsible.
’Hobbies/Interests: Reading, knitting, design, travel, sleeping
Do you smoke/drink: I don’t smoke and I drink rarely, because it makes me sleepy (also I am poor and it’s hard to afford things)
Why Tumblr?: Why not!
At a party I once told the group of people I’d been chatting with for several minutes “I’m going to go talk to the dog” and I was not joking. At all.
Tumblr has ruined my ability to love anyone
Now my adoration for them is always combined with rage over the fact that they’re ruining my life simply by existing
So I say things like “FUCK YOU BENEDICT CUMBERBATCH I JUST LOVE YOUR STUPID BEAUTIFUL FACE SO MUCH”
And that is why I will live with dogs forever and never another human being