- Take a 30-min break to paint my toenails
- Start screaming “YEAH BY THE WAY WE DRUNK AS FUCK” while listening to Girl Talk
- Forget where I put my DVDs of studio work and start having a minor freak-out
- Start screaming “UGLY GIRLS BE QUIET QUIET, PRETTY GIRLS CLAP CLAP LIKE THIS” while listening to Girl Talk
- Laugh like a maniac when InDesign gets hung up for five minutes
- Try to teach my nephew-dog to Dougie while listening to Girl Talk
- Re-fold all of my laundry because I accidentally pushed a button I shouldn’t have in Illustrator
- Listen to Girl Talk, period
Matt Smith, Karen Gillan and Arthur Darvill will be at the Barnes & Noble on Fifth Ave this Friday to sign some dvd’s!
So who is going to go and buy me Series 5 and get it signed for me?
BRAINTWIN! ALERT! ALERT!!!
OH MY GOD! I KNOW!! I don’t think I’m going to be able to make it though. I leave for London this weekend and I don’t have time to stand in line for a wristband ALL MORNING LONG and NOT be guaranteed an autograph. Seriously, they told me on the phone today, wristband does not mean you get an autograph no matter what. How bogus is that?!?
That is super bogus, Braintwin. The most bogus of all.
PLUS SIDE: You’ll soon be in the land of Milk and Benny. I mean… Martin and Honey. Whatever; kidnaps me a Sherlock star. <3