No, No, Yes, I have, No! No, I have not ever fired my gun up in the air and gone, ahhh!”
(My secret wish to is marry Sgt Nicholas Angel)
- 1: Have you ever fired two guns whilst jumping through the air?
- 2: Have you ever fired one gun whilst jumping through the air?
- 3: Have you ever been involved in a high speed pursuit?
- 4: Have you ever fired a gun whilst in a high speed pursuit?
- 5: Have you ever seen Point Break?
- 6: Have you ever fired your gun up in the air and gone 'ahhh'?
Can you guess from my posts what is my:
- sexual orientation
- race and/or ethnicity
- field of study and/or field of work
- favorite TV show(s)
- favorite book(s)
- favorite video game(s)
- favorite food(s)
Leave any answers in my ask and we’ll see how astute you are.
- what i've learned on tumblr: A bunch of stupid bullshit that gullible people believe, maybe one whole useful thing but that's about it.
- what i've learned in school: How to form a sentence and comprehend them. How to do basic math which I will likely need because most jobs require some form of math. The complexities of the world around us. What mistakes people have made in the past and how to avoid repeating them.
Everybody’s gettin’ lei’d
The Hannibal fandom tho like they came outta no where one second everyone was just
Benedict Cumberbatch, excerpt from Neigh magazine (via rosenlaui)
This is why he’s not allowed to go shopping without Martin Freeman. He does this
Lol oh my god dying from the cute
When Strangers Click, a 2011 documentary about online dating.
It reminds me of that famous Margaret Atwood quote: “Men are afraid that women will laugh at them. Women are afraid that men will kill them.” It also reminds me of something written by one of the mods of Sex Worker Problems: “Misandry irritates. Misogyny kills.”
I mean, it’s just true.
“Misandry irritates. Misogyny kills.”
That’s it. That’s it right there.
There are all these actors on tumblr telling me that I should be studying, but I haven’t been in school for three years so can they please leave me alone now
have you ever been so obsessed with something that it made you angry because you physically cannot shut the fuck up about it
I personally think that this gif
is much funnier when reversed